Question
Posted by: Tammie | 2010/10/07

Deperssion medication

I am using depretion mediaction together with mood stabilazers. It seem that I am never ready or in the mood for sex? Any one to help.

Tammie, depression medication is a common cause of loss of sexual desire. However, so is depression! I recommend that you speak to the doctor who prescribed your medication and see if there are any alternatives available for you. If not, you may need to try to 'drive' your sexual response despite not having a 'desire' or 'hunger' for sex...just like losing an appetite but still eating, we can also be sexual when we don't have desire...

2
Posted by: Nollies | 2010/10/08

Tammie
My wife was the same a while ago. She had no interest in me at all. She went to see her doc who changed the dose etc and after about 3 weeks she was back to normal, and even better than before.

Reply to Nollies
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/07

Reply to Sexologist