Posted by: Study | 2010-06-08

dependancy on supliment

I hear and understand all the good that comes with the use of supliments, my fear is ecoming independent to supliments and being unable to function in bed withought use of supliments. Especially calcium, zink and what have you...the choice of food yah! well and good i can do that.

multivitamins and supplements are not addictive so it is unlikely that you or your body will become dependant on them. you dont have to use many. follow a healthy diet and exercise routinely and you can maybe supplement your diet with just one multivitamin.

Posted by: woman | 2010-06-08

Exercise, i meant exercise lol at myself :)

Reply to woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010-06-08

I''m not sure one can become dependent on a supplement or a vitamin or a mineral. As long as it''s from a reputable company and sold in a bona fide pharmacies and health stores. Be careful of what you can buy off the internet and from dodgy places.

Your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to function. It is a sad fact that ground quality is not so good anymore due to certain factors like exhaustive farming etc. And so we don''t get in the amounts we need purely through food. In fact, regular excessive and the use of a good supplement ought to better your sexual performance within a few weeks.

Reply to Woman