Question
Posted by: Carey | 2008/10/07

Deodorants/anti-perspirant deodorants

Good Afternoon

I need some advice on what deodorants/anti-perspirant deodorants is the best to use and actually works. I’ ve tried Dove, Nivea, Shield and now even Mitchum but it still feel like when it got hot and I start to sweat that I can smell myself and I do not like it. I want to use something that will keep a sweaty smell away and just am not sure what is the best to use.

Hallo Carey
Try Perspirex or Driclor

3
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/10/08

Detol works for me,iv also tried the shield nivea,dove...but iv stuck with detol

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: stinky armpits | 2008/10/07

non of the ladys deodorants worked for me. Deodorants makes me swet more. I use Sanex Anti Perspirant role on Gry Cap
with no perfume.

Reply to stinky armpits
Posted by: anon | 2008/10/07

Driclor works like a bomb. you can get it only at the chemist.

Reply to anon