Question
Posted by: Monique Le Roux | 2010/12/06

Dent in head

HI wondering if anyone can help me. I have a dent on my head. I have only felt it recently. Its not that big but you can clearly feel it. I had a small stroke three years ago and also have a cyst on my brain somewhere. Its on the right hand side about four fingers in from the front.Should I worry about this dent? I havent been to a doctor yet. I am 29. Thanks if you can help.

Hallo Monique
It won't do any harm to let your doctor have a look but you may be feeling the connection line between the front and back parts of the skull, or a normal indentation on the skull. If this is something that hasn't been there but developed recently you should definitely see your doctor.

4
Posted by: NO NAME | 2011/01/09

HEY i dnt like to display my name i thnink im one of them but im scared to go and do the blood test

Reply to NO NAME
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/12/14

NAH it''s cool bro! don''t worry about a thing cos every little things gonna be alright...............whats a dent on head?????

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: aaron | 2010/12/10

hi Moni.......anything out of the ordinary you should see a doctor about....prevention is better then cure....

Reply to aaron
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/06

Hallo Monique