Question
Posted by: Roy | 2009-11-23

Demons in my head?

As The Offspring sang on the Album “ Sitting on my bed or laying wide a wake Demons in my head and it is more than I can take”  in there song “ Gotta Get Away”  the only difference is to me it is not a song any more. I keep on having dreams of demons trying to kill me. Now I am not one for scary movies and stuff like that. But previously in my live I did use this sort of dreams as an excuse for attention from people I loved and it worked but it was all lies. I use to pay attention to what interest people I know and then use tat to my advantage. But I grew up.
Now it is happening for real and I can not sleep I am scared of going out in the dark as it feels like some one is watching me all the time. The dreams have been going on for a while now but seem to get more intense every time.
Can this only guild eating me alive or am I really going crazy and loosing my mind this time.

I don't think you are going crazy nor losing your mind, but what you describe is obviously disturbing and unpleasant. DO se a good local shrink as soon as is practical, for a full assessment, telling him or her in detail about thesemcurrent experiences and about your earlier bad tactic for getting attention, and work out with such expert help, they best way to rid yourself of these bad dreams.

3
Posted by: h | 2009-11-23

leave demons alone, and thoughts of them alone too.
It will infiltrate your life and drive you crazy.

Focus on something else and also, maybe read your bible. I am not preaching but I can vouch for the fact that drawing closer to God, draws yolu further away from the demons and them from you.
Also get rid of whatever demonic influences you may have around you - like books, or movies or pictures or anything you' re even slightly suspicious of.

And give it a break. Leave it alone. Don' t play here.

Reply to h
Posted by: flower | 2009-11-23

How sure are we that you only posting this post for attention from us?

I' d say that you' ve created these ' demons'  in your mind and physiologically you' ve made it reality, and because it was created by you, you the one that can stop it, the same way you' ve started it.

Some people tell lies and sometimes they go so deep into their lies that it becomes their reality

You need to get professional help in order for you to untie or undo what you’ ve created.

Reply to flower