Question
Posted by: Roy | 2009/11/23

Demonds in my head?...4017-RE on readers mail...

Yes I mite be looking for attention, but it all comes down to what we divine as attention and, asking for assistance or maybe just a few words of encouragement over the internet to unknown people is not attention for me.

Yes I do believe in God so I really do not mind the reader that sad that I have to read the bible.

However I really feel like refraining from doing that. You see in my dreams the more I pray that the demons go away the closer they come. I could actually see the face of one and felt it touching me. My wife had to wake me as I was screaming from the top of my lungs.

Strange that I have all ways associated demons with a manly figure but the last couple of dreams I strangely field a woman’ s presence, as if they were female.

This is far more than a biblical matter, and you really do need to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, as treatment may be needed to help you resolve these unpleasant experiences.

5
Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/23

Better have it checked out ASAP! Did you hear about the man who murdered his wife in her sleep whilst she lay in his arms??? He was asleep and thought he was strangling an intruder!! and is devastated..

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2009/11/23

Most likely your problem is much simpler than all this: there is a medical condition called Sleep Paralysis that affects about 50% of us at one time or another. It happens when you are yanked from the REM phase of sleep prematurely. You should go read up on it. Google knows everything, after all  ) This is usually caused by a deviation from your normal sleeping pattern for whatever reason. You might want to go see a doctor before a shrink (GP visits are cheaper than shrinks in any case).

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: h | 2009/11/23

struggling for you?
Hmmm who do you think would win? In a battle between good and evil?
God who created everything, or unhappy terrifying creatures trying to terrorise you into submission.
Be brave. Make the right choice, it is was easy we would all be saved wouldn' t we?
Be brave.

Reply to h
Posted by: Paul | 2009/11/23

Id like to comment on your last statement. Regarding the demons being female. Woman are much more capable of calculated cruelty than any man could try to achieve.

Nuff said.

Good day to you.

Reply to Paul