Question
Posted by: dw | 2012/10/18

delete on facebook

I just need to know your thoughts on this. My bf and I broke up so I deleted all contact with him, on Facebook, his company pages, etc. I did this almost 2 weeks ago. He now sends me an sms saying that he sees I have deleted him and that was most immature of me. I did it because it is my way of getting over him and also I didnt think it really mattered to him. Was this immature of me?

If you broke up, there's no need to maintain contact, in Facebook or elsewhere, and he's just toying with you. Its immature of him, rather than you

7
Posted by: Babs | 2012/10/22

It is actually quite hurtful to be deleted on facebook as this happened to me recently not by a boyfriend but a friend of a friend that I had known quite a few years ago. One day they were all friendly to me on facebook commenting on my posts etc and then they deleted me for no reason and it made me feel so rejected. From this experience I have decided never to just delete friends on facebook unless there is a very good reason as it hurts more than you think it will.

Reply to Babs
Posted by: LEE | 2012/10/19

You did the right thing there`s a reason why ex is an ex so he should stay in the past.

Reply to LEE
Posted by: blowy | 2012/10/19

get a life lady lol

Reply to blowy
Posted by: Missy | 2012/10/19

Excuse my ignorance but can you please inform me how to delete my FB profile? I agree with Kate, it really is a waste of time.

Reply to Missy
Posted by: Chanel | 2012/10/18

he wants to see what''s going on, on your fb profile.... you know new friends flirty msg''s on your wall, relationship status etc.... just my thoughts.

I also think his the one that''s being wrong -)

Reply to Chanel
Posted by: Kate | 2012/10/18

No, not at all.
I would actually say close facebook altogether, its really a waste of time.

Reply to Kate