Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2009/08/17

Delaying Period

I was on Triphasil for 3 years. I stopped taking it because my fiance and I decided to stop being intimate until our wedding. Our wedding is next week and I my period is due next week. Can I restart the triphasil and if possible miss my period for next week. Which one should I start with???

Please help!

You have left it a bit late. Starting Triphasil in the middle of the pack is likely to cause side effects. You can use Provera, starting a week before your period is due and continueing till you wish to have a period. You will need a prescription for this.