Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-06

Delayed shock

Six weeks ago I was attacked whilst running. now I have wierd sensations in my body, a sort of tingly feeling, am dizzy, lightheaded, and very tired, these I am told are symptoms of delayed shock, how do I get rid of them. I am a long distance runner and am finding it difficult to run even!

Expert ImageNatural health

i am so sorry to hear about your incident. You can use PS Calm from Wings (chinese herbal remedies available from practitioners). This helps with the following :
Reduces cortisol levels,
Sedates the CNS,
Promotes a deeper sleep,
Up-regulates hypothalamus stimulation point,
Calms and regulates the CNS,
Increases Dopamine levels.
Acupuncture will also help to bring the body back into balance.
Rescue remedy can also be used.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-07

Hi Dr Debbie,
Thank you so much for your advice, i went to a health shop and she gave me something called pegasus homeopathic complexes
t.r.c 200c, they are little pillules that you place under your tongue until they have dissolved, what is your take on this, will this get rid of the symtoms I have explained to you.
Thank you for your help