Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/12

delayed period

the last time i got my period was the 29/11/2010. 1 week before christmas i ate something and got a terrible upset tummy could have been gastro. i also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he did the withdrawal method and he did not ejaculate in me. i have not come onto my period for december and up until now i still have not got them. i have been having all the symptoms that i am coming on....could i be pregnant or does gasto affect my cycle

Hallo Anon
The gastro could have influenced your cycle but I think you should do a pregnancy test to make 100% sure that you are not pregnant.

2
Posted by: OOpsie | 2011/01/12

I have heard that even if a man ejaculates outside of you, you can still get pregnant as there could be sperm in his pre-cum. Just go and buy a pregnancy test at clicks or a pharmacy they are really cheap and mostly accurate and easy to use, its better to do it so you can know for sure.

Reply to OOpsie
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/12

Hallo Anon