Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/12

delayed period

the last time i got my period was the 29/11/2010. 1 week before christmas i ate something and got a terrible upset tummy could have been gastro. i also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he did the withdrawal method and he did not ejaculate in me. i have not come onto my period for december and up until now i still have not got them. i have been having all the symptoms that i am coming on....could i be pregnant or does gasto affect my cycle....

Yes you could be pregnant. Gastro should not upset your cycle.

3
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/17

Thanks for the advice doctor....got my periods on the 15/01/2011

Reply to anon

Posted by: XX | 2011/01/13

just get a pregnancy test ... it''s pretty accurate then you''ll know what you''re dealing with instead of fretting over is-it, is-it-not ... eliminate stress! Be happy ...

Reply to XX