Question
Posted by: Chad | 2009-04-11

delayed ejaculation

Hi there.

I' m a twenty year old bi guy and on two separate occasions while my partner and I have engaged in oral sex and masturbation I have not been able to ejaculate. We have not had intercourse yet but I have clearly been aroused and enjoyed what we' ve done but I' ve been unable to ejaculate. I understand this could be psychological. I am able to ejaculate while I masturbate in private.

Please help.

this may be psychological (fear, pressure, performance anxiety ect) but it may also just be that you are used to your own technique to climax and what pleasures you. maybe indicate to your partner how you like to be touched.

please view the following site for more info on the emotional and psychological levels of sexuality www.sexualhealth.co.za