Question
Posted by: G man | 2009-04-03

Delayed Ejaculation

I am a male in my early thirties. my wife and I divorced and since then I have not had an ejaculation with other women I have been with. I have still been with my ex a few times since and I ejaculate every time, although it does take about 45 mins usually....
Never used to take that long a yr or 2 ago... but the other women cant understand why I dont cum even after 2 or 3 hrs of sex? Me neither?? Pls advise?

The problem here is clearely not a physical one but rather an emotional/psychological issue. Probably an underlying guilt that makes you feel you are cheating on your ex wife as you still have feelings for her. See a sex therapist to sort it out