Question
Posted by: Queen | 2008/08/27

Delayed development

My babies are 9 months and 2 weeks. They are identical twin boys, born at 35 weeks. They have no teeth and cannot crawl. they can make themselves stiff and hold on to things. When left on the floor, they can swim like frog movements. Is it normal or is is a delay development syndrome that they have no teeth and cannot crawl. All other developments are normal. Should I be concerned. Please advise.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Queen

The teeth are not a problem, however I cannot really say regarding the movement if i did not examine them. Please be so kind to take them to an early intervention clinic for a full assessment.

Welma