Question
Posted by: Bolla | 2011/08/02

Delay Period

I am currently not on the pill, and would not like to go back on it. I am however going for an operation on both hands in September and would really not like to have to deal with having a period with bandaged up hands. Is there anything specific I can take to postpone my periods for a month or two?

If you want to miss a period for two months then the Pill or the injection are really the only options.

3
Posted by: dianne | 2011/08/11

when taking the pill, do you the skip the " red"  pills and carry on with the other tablets, does that cause you to " miss"  your period? thanks

Reply to dianne

Posted by: shenaaz | 2011/08/03

can the pill be taken together with primulot? if yes, plse advice how to be taken - need period to be delayed for @ least 6 weeks.

Reply to shenaaz