Question
Posted by: Dixie | 2010/02/18

Delay in period

Was suppose to get my periods last week Thursday, but i forgot to take the pill on Wednesay and took Wed and Thurs pill together.... i had unprotected sex and have now been exactly one week late with my periods..... i have never ever skipped a period before..... i took a pregnancy test on Tuesday and it came out negative.... but still no sign of my periods? what does this mean? should i continue with the birth control?

Missing the Pill for one day should not do this. If your perods have still not started, I would suggest that you see your doctor.

2

Posted by: L | 2010/02/18

Hi. You may have a cyst which is causing your period to be delayed.

Reply to L