Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009/11/17

Dehydration at night

Hi. for the last two months I have been waking up at night and I am seriously dehydrated - my eyes are so dry I cant blink, and my nasal mucosa are dry and I am massively thirsty. I only drink fruit tea during the day (5 mugs), no coffee or cooldrinks and usually only have one whiskey in the evenings. I was recently diagnosed as having a benign tremor and was prescribed Mysoline to control the tremor - I thought this could be the problem and stopped the meds for three days, but the dehydration is still there. What' s up with my body??

Hallo Sarah
I don't think it is the Mysoline causing the thirst - please ask your doctor to check for diabetes and kidney function - there may be another reason for this

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/17

Hallo Sarah

Reply to cyberdoc