Question
Posted by: sasch | 2010-08-20

deficiency

i wonder if you can recommend a solution for me. i seem to have a deficiency in somthing because my hair is splitting and breaking off terribly and my nails are very flaky and seem to peel away in layers.
I''m taking Combin Assist tissue salts, hair and nails. I''ve been taking this for the last 2months or so with a 2 week break recently and the only other medication I take is my pill (ginette)
What seems to be missing and how can i fix it?

Sasch

There are a multitude of reasons that could be causing your symptoms and I therefore, suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests.