Posted by: Lala | 2009-12-12

Hello, I have a question that I' ve been trying to research but found no answers. I am a 19 year old female and I have a problem. When I' m laying down or sitting up or just when my arms are above my head, I feel like I' m being taken advantage of. Just my Breast. I feel like I have flashbacks but no pictures. Like when ppl who have been sexually abused feel when they are touched the same way years after. I don' t know if I was and I don' t want to create a problem that doesn' t exist. I wear bra' s 24/7 bcuz if I don' t then I feel like that again and I start feeling defensive like my body is fighting off someone. It also happens if I think about it. My body defends me and I curl into a ball. Any idea why

I strongly suggest that you consult a psychiatrist, in order to find the cause for your anxiety. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a clear explanation of what you are experiencing but it is possible that it is anxiety related.