Question
Posted by: Mary | 2011-01-12

Defence

What is the best way to defend yourself if being hi-jacked?
We were hi-jacked a few years ago and wonder till this day whether you should just give this people what they want or to fight for things that belong to you?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Mary,

Just the fact that you survived is proof that you did the right thing. Every violent crime has it's own variables. At the end of the day it boils down to be able to get out of the situation alive with your family. Most hi-jacking situations will require you to stay calm and just do what they request i.e. handing over your possessions. If this is all they are after give it to them and walk away. One needs to make the choice of Fight/flight or submit when they are however after more than just your possessions! This is best done with the needed training and mindset.

Well done, you are a victor!

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

3
Posted by: www.stunguns.co.za | 2011-02-05

I am often sceptical to buy stuff on-line but did and recently got some excellent pepper spray from these people, which has helped me and saved my life in a hi-jacking that happened to me.

I cant go anywhere with out mine now and feel paranoid if I dont have it on me

Victim

Reply to www.stunguns.co.za
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011-01-25

Yes, indeed. You should only ever fight if you are 100% certain you will win. Especially when losing the fight = losing your life.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Self Defence Expert | 2011-01-14

Hi Mary,

Well done, you are a victor!

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

Reply to Self Defence Expert