Question
Posted by: Vee | 2008/10/13

Deeply hurt

Hi, CS
I am deeply hurt by someone I thought loved me. I am currently 33wks pregnant, my Partner &  I planned this baby for more than 2yrs and everything changed. we have been datin for three yrs now.yesterday i decided to go to his place because he didn' t call the whole weeked, and did not answer his phone. and when I knocked he open the door and he won' t let me in, so i decided to force my way in. he told me he doesn' t want me I should leave, if I don' t leave he won' t have anything to do with the thing I am carrying( pointing my tummy). I told him to say all those thing in font of the person he was hiding, and then that person was the mother of his first child. when the lady came out he introduced us saying " Gee this is Vee she is pregnant and it was mistake"  . CS I m Deeply hurt, not because I want him , because of the way he spoke to me , his words( this thing on yours( referring to my baby) . dont get me wrong I will be able to afford everythng my baby needs, give her the love. CS how do i ease the pain, how I fill this emptynes ,i dont want anything to do with him , but Pls I didn' t sleep last night ...

Nat makes sense. He has revealed himself to be no real loss to you --- but be sure you work with the Maintenance Court to compel him to pay proper maintenance, so he remembers that his choices and actions have real consequences, and this will both help you financially and help perhaps to make him hesiotate before impregnating any other women so irresponsibly. It doesn't matter whether you can afford to provide for the child --- he needs to remember that his choices have costs, for himself and others. As for dealing with the acute psychological soreness, counselling might help.

2
Posted by: vee | 2008/10/13

Hi Vee
I know its very hard,please pray that God give u strength to overcome this.Your precious baby comes first and he is just a cow.Look after yourself

Reply to vee
Posted by: Nat | 2008/10/13

Vee his not worth it, just be grateful you found out now,look after yourself and try not to stress as it' s harmful to the baby.
Concentrate now on the baby, think happy thoughts of when he or she arrives and the blessing he or she will be.
Look after your health remember your now thinking for two.
All the best.

Reply to Nat