Question
Posted by: Vuvu | 2009/10/23

Deep Sleep

Hi there I think I sleep too much and very deep because there isn' t a day that passes by without having a wonderful or a nightmare dream though it has been a long time not having nightmares. In the afternoon if I have a chance of taking a nap I will definately wake up with a dream. I sometimes get muscle pull just when I get to bed. At work at times I feel like sleeping only for 10 mins then for sure I know I will get better. But of course one can' t sleep at work is a dismissal offence neh! I sleep for 10hrs at the most. What is happening to me, is it because I am lazy or have a sleep disorder? I so much have a deep sleep. I thank you Dearest Expect.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Being tired during the day despite what appears to be a good night's sleep is a good indication that the quality of sleep is a problem. There are various causes of this kind of problem, almost all of which can be treated. Not only can you be fired for it, but it makes it dangerous to be on the roads, and socially it becomes quite a big problem. You will need to see a sleep doctor, and he will probably need to send you for a sleep test so that the quality of your sleep can be monitored.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009/10/26

Reply to Sleep expert