Question
Posted by: Worker | 2010/05/18

Dedicated to work

I work very hard. I multitask a great deal per day as i run an small office - finance, invoices, payments, emails, diary management, project management, contracts, buying, contracts etc. I get the impression that my boss thinks i am not productive. I wish to send him an short email as i am not very verbal. I am very quiet and do my work as directed. Is this a wise decision?

I can't tell, from thsi distance, how wise it is - i depends on so many things - your relationship with your boss, how he accepts criticism, etc.

4
Posted by: Red | 2010/05/19

Don''t believe in multi-tasking. What you are doing is simply switching between tasks. Half and half.

Reply to Red
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/05/19

Also research has proven that multi tasking results in half done jobs. So while multi tasking, look at the quality of your work not just the quantity. Also focus on the tasks allocated to you, do them well and you''ll get recognition.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: me | 2010/05/18

hi
If he had a problem with your work I am sure he would address it with you. Don''t just assume what he thinks. You might be very wrong.

Reply to me