Posted by: Pinky22 | 2009-03-09

Decreasing chances of future pregnanscy

What are the chances of not falling pregnant at all if I have used the morning after pill a couple of times in the past? Will it decrease my chances when trying to fall pregnant in the future?? If I am on Femodene (contraceptive) how long would i have to stay off it to fall pregnant? I have been on it for 2.5 years now.

The morning after pill has no long term effect on fertility. Femodene would be out of your system within 3 monts.

Posted by: LG | 2009-06-18

I stopped taking Femodene in December 2008, I was on it for 9 years and still not pregnant.

Reply to LG
Posted by: ME | 2009-03-10

I don' t think it would have an effect.

Reply to ME
Posted by: Pinky22 | 2009-03-10

Thanks Zit :)

Does anybody know if taking the morning after pill a couple of times too many can cause you to not become pregnant at all in the future? I havent taken it in months but would just like to know if it could be harmfull.

Reply to Pinky22
Posted by: tinkerbell | 2009-03-10

Reply to tinkerbell
Posted by: Zit | 2009-03-10

I was on Femodene for 4 years and I stopped taking it on the 13th January 2008. I am now 21 weeks 2 days pregnant. Hope this helps. Good luck

Reply to Zit