Question
Posted by: Rencia | 2010/04/30

Decreased libido

I am on Lorien antidepressants and is having a very low libido and it is becoming a major problem between me and my husband, as i''m always refusing to have intercourse with him.

I just need some advice as to what i can use as a depression sufferer to increase my libido, that won''t interact with my medication.

Its not entirely clear from your messgae, but you seem to be saying that you have been experiencing a loss of libido SINCE starting on the Lorien AD. NO antidepressant has this effect on everyone who takes it, but all can have this effect on SOME people - so often the problem can b solved by changing to a different antidepressant. It is not wise to add anything else to your medication in the hope that some other remedy will boost the libido - none of those work usefully, and some are hazardous. If you are being treated by a G,< it would be best to arrange for a second opinion from a specialist psychiatrist, to reccomend alternaive antidepressant choices

1