Question
Posted by: Frik Stander | 2012/05/14

Decrease libido

Hi, I am a 36 year old unmarried male that is not in any relationship.

Is there any safe medication / pills that can be taken to decrease your libido ?

I am wondering why you would want this? Whilst there is no specific medication for this, some options might be available if your doctor is willing to support you on this - eg. some antidepressants lower libido or perhaps consider hormones that reduce testosterone levels...but these are quite drastic steps...again, I wonder why you feel the need to do this? Are you experiencing other problems? If you would like to follow up - please post a new question otherwise I'll miss your next post.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Eish Frik - don''t start playing with medication to drop Libido. If anything goes wrong and that Libido doesn''t come back when you need it - you''ll have problems - you''ll hate yourself.

Rather be a Voortrekker 5 Times a Day!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/05/17

Yes, Frik... why would you want to do this?

It is healthy to have a good libido at your age.

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: xyz | 2012/05/15

change hands

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist