Question

Decission

My boyfried of 3 years, just told me over the weekend that he is getting married to the other woman. I was under the impression that this woman is no longer part of his life.

I am so worried that i am supposed to be hurt, angy, dissapointed. instead the love i feel for him has increased so much. i do not even talk to him about the issue. Is this normal. All i said is OK we''ll share you. This is not me. It there something wrong with me.

When you write of "the other woman" you imply that you already knew there was another woman involved, The utter mystery is how you could experience feeling greatly increased love for a guy who has strung you along, lied to you and misled you, and then told you he prefers someone else - is that really something worth loving ? And your comment also suggests that you are with him still - and you propose to "share" him with the other woman ? You're right, there is something wrong with such a conclusion, which strongly suggests either a man writing about his fantasy or how he'd like things to be, or a woman with some very twisted ideas about love and relationships, who rather urgently needs to see a counsellor to sort herself out and to become able to protect herself from further exploitation

2
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/04/20

So Anon, what you are saying is that you putting yourself up to be second best, girl what happened to pride, dont you know what you are worth? to agreeing to be somebody else''s number 2, what did he say to you, when you said you will share him? i am sure he laughed, knowing, he will keep his precious wife at home and just come to you when it is convenient for him, that will be after a very long time even.
please try and find a way of getting out of that relationship, i I know it''s hard, but time will help you heal and move on.

Reply to Latoya