Question
Posted by: Jamie | 2009-10-03

Decisions

Hi Doc. I just had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks - ivf pregnancy. Doc says my tubes, which were cauterised after my last baby 13 yrs ago are in good condition. Would you suggest I reverse the TL or try another IVF round. I am otherwise a healthy 38 yr old. Thank you.

Dear Jamie

The fact that you fell pregnant and had a miscarriage although an unfortunate event is a good sign that you have the ability to conceive and that the IVF was partially successful. I would suggest that you try another IVF, as this would give you a better chance of conception as apposed to a reversal of a tubal lugation.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009-10-21

Dear Jamie

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert