Question
Posted by: steph | 2011/01/06

decidual cast?

I have been on Jasmine for about a year now and have had two periods in the last few months that produced a decidual cast. the one was quite thick and larger..whereas the second one was more membraneous and thin. both were quite painful but nothing bad...just sore for about an hour and then the cast was passed and the pain subsided immediately. the first time it happened my go did a pregnancy test and decided it was just a cast. is this normal? she said that the Jasmine could cause this? will it affect me ability to have babies in the future?

It sounds like the womb lining being shed and will not affect your fertility.

1