Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/01/11

Deception Wrinkle Cream

Good day Doc,

Thank you for always being so informative and friendly!! And all the best for 2009.

Have you heard about this product and if so - what is your opinion? Where can I buy it in SA?

Thnx :-) :-) :-)

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lynne, thank you for the question and the compliments. I wish you and your family all the best for 2009.

Deception Wrinkle Cream is used to fill the tiny grooves created by the wrinkles (almost like Polyfilla). It has no ‘healing’ skin effects and will not regenerate any cellular structures.
I am not aware of any supplier in SA and your best option would be to order the cream online.