Question
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/12

Decent women becoming extinct?

Hi guys,

Damn, but its so difficult to find a Decent woman these days. All the decent women are taken.What today''s women are good at is, they are wolves in a sheepskin, they love drama and they think that men were brought onto planet earth to provide for them. They are very lazy and lying people who seem to think that they can get any men they want. They are so manipulative and lack introspection.They seem to think us men are only after looks.

What''s really strange is that most women think that they are good women but i wonder if they know how wrong they are. Some of them can''t even manage their personal finances and yet they are looking for men to take care of them.They can''t even clean and let alone wash their panties.They are as lazy as hell. and they are misogynists to the core.

Are decent women really becoming extinct?

28
Posted by: Ntate | 2013/02/13

O opile kgomo lonaka Wine2003.

You find a guy dating a woman who would not even give you a glance had it not been the guy''s ability to fund the extravagant lifestyle.

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Wine2003 | 2013/02/13

I''m a good woman and I need no confirmation from a man as I was raised well. Its funny how men complain about the gold diggers as we all know they go for them. If you are a man with brains, why would you settle for a girl who puts weave for R8000.00, nails for R450.00 make up for the month R2500.00 as for clothes and jewellery I dont want to say. This woman is not even working. SInce she is too fakely beautiful you approach her and start a relationship and still dont expect to fund her needs. You must be kidding, good women are out there but your preference is the one that is questionnable.

Reply to Wine2003
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/13

Lerato don''t forget to drop me a mail

Reply to Man
Posted by: Lerato | 2013/02/13

im not for sale Temba, what am i offering for free exactly????

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/13

MAN, Lerato is a good samaritan.She wants to offer it to you for free.Why are you turning down her offer. Mara abanye abafazi bayaphana.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/13

Friendship is fine Lerato...

Reply to Man
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/13

lerato, you are a typical woman.You say one thing when you mean another and mean one thing when you another. Why do you insist on MAN being single if its just friendship that you want.A man and a woman cannot be friends, periods. It never happened before.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Lerato | 2013/02/13

Temba, dont worry about me, who said me and Man are going to have an intimate relationship??no matter how much u insult us women, you will always need a woman by your side,

MAN, u are going to be a friend qha!

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/13

No doubt man, please take good care of her. But what do you take me for? For granted. You know i''m married mos and I''m done with women.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/13

I knew some1 is gonna spoil it 4me.. Temba jst take a chill pill. U always give advise to women thinking maybe they will fall 4u... Hai man jst levae Lerato to alone.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/13

Lerato, i''ll be preparing an all inclusive package for you with a box of tissues, shrink visits and free airtime (to call your friends for a shoulder to cry on ) after man has dumped and played you.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/13

Lerato, how can you stoop down that low. Man has not resepct for women mos. He''''s always insulting women here on the forum.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/02/13

Ayeye...!! thatha Man''zin thatha

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/13

Hey Lerato, drop me mail at manhh AT webmail DOT co DOT za

Reply to Man
Posted by: Lerato | 2013/02/13

Hei wena Temba, o bua eng heh, akere u are married??? m sure u are miserable in that marriage of yours no wonder lately o bua rubbish!

Let people like " man"  speak for themselves, wa phapha,

Man, we can hook up honeybunch, i hope u are really single, i dont want drama in my life! your email pls?

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/12

Theo,

Sometimes when i write about something.I come here as a mouthpiece of how some guys feel out there about women.Please don''t shoot me i''m just a messenger. And besides, there''s also nothing wrong about speaking my mind.if some people don''t like it, tough.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/12

Decent women do exist out there Temba. Believe me there is plenty of them.

Theo...i commend your last para.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/12

You guys have bad experiences of each other. There is just so much bitterness in all this. The last time I check Thenba was married. Problem in paradise and dear wifey showing her true colors, or this is just an observation from your circle of friends Themba?

Do not worry and be dismayed, there are still good women and men who are able to stand on their own without any help from parents, siblings or anyone for that matter. Once you meet that kinda, you will know of what I am experiencing with my woman. We are all self sufficient in all aspects and for that, we are fine.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/02/12

Hi Ladies,

Damn, but its so difficult to find a Decent man these days. All the decent men are taken.What today''''s men are good at is, they are Jackals in a sheepskin, they love drama and they think that women were brought onto planet earth to provide for them. They are very lazy and lying people who seem to think that they can get any woman they want. They are so manipulative and lack introspection.They seem to think us women are only after looks.

What''''s really strange is that most men think that they are good men but i wonder if they know how wrong they are. Some of them can''''t even manage their personal finances and yet they are looking for women to take care of them.They can''''t even clean and let alone wash their undies and socks.They are as lazy as hell. and they are misogynists to the core.

Are decent men really becoming extinct?

Love u too Man and Temba

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/12

As men we hope 2meet ur kind 1day but so far I just met diggers... But women also settle 4less when they see that the clock is ticking...Maybe that''s y u end up with those kind.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Me | 2013/02/12

Last Saturday I had lunch with a guy who claimed to have forgotten his wallet at home!!! He ordered 3 drinks in 1 lunch coz he knew he was not going to pay....gold digging is not a women thing - it''s an individual thing. People choose to do what they do in life because they want to, not because they are men or women.

Reply to Me
Posted by: tina | 2013/02/12

Where are all the good men?????Men these days worry about ur educational background and whether u r financially vialble or not. You have to bring home the dough and incur debt becoz a man is living beyond his means. On top of working hard, you still need to cook , clean and make sure he looks gud in public. Let alone having to be totally submissive so he still feels like a man

Yesses! good thing i left the Themba''s of this world and married white, I know im appreciated. i earn the dough and all our responsibilities are shared.....including taking care of the kids and cooking

Reply to tina

With what I have accumulated, I dont'' need a man in my life cos they are now golddiggers themselves. Shadding is easy to get without being pinned down in marriage

Posted by: Man | 2013/02/12

Not yet Lerato.. We can hookup

Reply to Man
Posted by: Lerato | 2013/02/12

Man, not that im blowing my own horn but im a good woman, are u taken???

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: Lillian | 2013/02/12

Revisit the ladies you choose to be with..! most women are now empowered, they own houses, car and most of all educated.

Go to hell wena Temba....Sies!

Reply to Lillian
Posted by: Man | 2013/02/12

Thought was the only one who is in that boat. Where are decent women worth marrying to put exactly cos if a girl can''t run her own budget, I will say not worth marrying.. As goldding that is in that DNA.. u just have to be with the one that is less taxing..I think I see why is rational 4most men to have one lady and resort to buying prostitutes cos at the end u still have to spend whether pros or not. And as 4luv forget bro, ur on ur own.. I think when I marry I will put the girl on a 5 or 10 year probation then after that I can say she is my wife...

Reply to Man
Posted by: THEMBI | 2013/02/12

Shut up temba, same as men, men are also becoming extinct!

Reply to THEMBI