Question
Posted by: Babe | 2011/03/15

Deceased

This granny at work passed away.We were sort of close.i even came to work while on maternity to come show her my baby.we used to talk almost evryday.she used to tell me she loves me and wannt this guy i work with to marry me.2weeks ago she told she was sick.but i dint think it was serious because he was at work.now i sit here feeling soooo horible.i always promised her that im gona come visit her place.just got back from maternity leave.
when they told me i was so scared my heart beating so fast.but i cant cry when evryone is,i feel like im a bad paerson.like maybe i dint love her,but i did.really sad rite noow

You are not in the slightest sense a bad person - you're a good and sensitive person, maybe a bit vulnerable right now so soon after giving birth, and you're understandably upset and grieving for a really nice person you knew and liked, who died apparently unexpectedly. This will last a little while, until you rearrange your feelings usefully, so you can remember her hapilly for all the good things she was in your life, rather than remembering her in sadness for her not being there any more

2
Posted by: Maria | 2011/03/15

When someone you care for dies suddenly and unexpectedly, it''s normal to feel sad and shocked. You are not a bad person. People deal with grief in very different ways. Take care.

Reply to Maria