Question
Posted by: JerseyGirl | 2011/12/14

Debilitating tiredness

Hi, I am now +- 25 weeks pregnant with my second child. I am exhausted to the point of bursting into tears. I work full time but cannot seem to get ANYTHING done. I will literally fall asleep in front of my computer. I try to go to bed not later than 21:30 - 10:00 and get at least 7-8 hours of (unfortunately interrupted) sleep. I take Centrum Materna and Ferrous Forte daily as the doc suspected that I might be a bit anemic. Nothing seems to help. I can''t function like this, especially when I need to put in 8 hours of work each day.

Is there any other reason, except an iron deficiency, that could be causing this extreme tiredness?

Pregnancy does this unfortunately.
You could try Blackthorn Berry Elixir.

1

Pregnancy does this unfortunately.
You could try Blackthorn Berry Elixir.