Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-26

Dearest CS

Been thinking a lot about a lot of things - my life etc and I thought of you, you' ve also had a shitty year have you not? With your dear old Mum and MM going missing....

I hope that both our next year is better!

Found a fantastic O.T. and behaviourist (sp?) they assessed Nê  this week - will get the feedback on Thursday next week - I have to do something because she' s strong and strong willed and it' s becomming harder and harder to control her. Physically picking her up or putting her in or out the car won' t work soon....

Have a fantastic day.

Are you off a bit in December?

Love Mom

Thanks for your kind thoughts --- its hard to imagine how next year could be any worse than this one has been ( including my episode with the burglar and his knife last wek ). A Behaviourist and OT should be very valuable in training Ne to cooperate and do as much for herself as she can. Hope it all works out well.
December ? I'm always "off a bit", but never on holiday !