Question
Posted by: CPM | 2008/06/25

Dearest CS

When I read YOUR "long letter" and how you began it I laughed so lekker - thinking back of those who use to go off at me...even in your saddest most hurt times you have a sence of humor.

Thinking about you a lot and wish I could give you a huggie and "make it all better".

One does not know what to say in times like this......

Nothing on MM?

Love as always

MoM

ps. im moving this weekend after 10 months not living with G we've deceided it works better this way so I found a nice place on a plot for me and Ne - cant live in a flat with a balcony for ever. She'll have space, a little garden and all the ducks, swans and animals to play with and get use to also be able to ride her special bike I had made....

Thanks for your thoughts. No, MM considered missing in action, and no longer expected back.
Hope the move works out as well as you hope