Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2008/10/08

Dear SR ... (Am I insane)

I have been trying, crying and it all seems innocent at the biginning, he always tells me, I met who and who and they want this. See Im getting so Insecure that I even check his facebook, if I didnt I wouldnt have known that he was planning to meet for coffee with 1 lady, she doesnt stay far from our place. HE INITIATED the meeting. I called him to order he apologised, now another one came, a student of his. He is a vocal coach and this woman called whenever I explained to him that it doesnt matter what the person does U r the one who gives them the liberty, it went on until I asked him to stop hardly within a week, its Daddy' s little gal. Amd what I hate the most about all these is He just never protects me. Thats al I need protection, Im not the one who is supose to call these women n tell them stop calling my husband, he is suppose to lay down the rules in every friendship he makes,I dont even have 1 guy friend

A vocal coach --- exlusively for women students ? Students pay to have set sessions with their coach, they are not allowed to call them whenever they feel like it.

2
Posted by: SR | 2008/10/09

Your husband is caught up in distractions of his own making. Its extremely difficult to extract him from this situation when he is so caught up.

When I was cheating I was so caught up it took a major jolt in my life for me to extract myself from the situation and really analyse my own behaviour. I' m not talking here about being caught and realising that someone else knows, I' m talking here about actually coming to the realisation that what you are doing ..... its a difficult one

I guess you have to keep on pushing. Be principled and lay down the law. I think when the cheater realises what they have lost or about to lose that the truth dawns upon them. The world he is caught up in right now is not real, its fantasy .... when this realisation kicks in, he will wake up.

keep on pushing, dont give up, fight until he comes to your corner or you lose him but dont give up

Reply to SR
Posted by: lola | 2008/10/09

Yip....you are insane!!!! Total nut job...

Reply to lola