Posted by: Just Curious | 2011-09-06

Dear Sexologist your comment please

Would you please educate me on the frequency of condoms bursting and whether they could be sabotaged. I have been using them for many years, and this has yet to happen to me and if used correctly, I dont see how this is possible.

please see Monday, 05/09/2011 posting

Posted by: Joe | 2011-09-07

Sexologist is wanking again, call back later

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-09-07

please see Monday, 05/09/2011 posting

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Lulu | 2011-09-06

Yes a condom can burst or be defective. So yes, it is possible.
No there are no statistics as this is not a matter that are actually recorded and widely debated. It could be rare or it could be more common that we wil know.
Yes, a man or a woman can make a hole in the condom through the wrapper if either of them want to sabotage the other. IE if the woman wants to fall pregnant or if the man wants the woman to fall pregnant. So if one wants to " trap" the other.
The only birth control that is 100% safe is sterilisation. Condoms are used first and foremost to prevent spreading of STD''s like Aids.
You may have had a defective condom or more already in your life, but have been lucky that the ladies did not fall pregnant.
Like everything in life.... not everything is always 100% sure.

Reply to Lulu