Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-12-17

Dear " old"  CS

Just want to wish you and yours the best for the holiday season and 2009 - whatever 2009 holds for you it cannot be any worse than the year you' ve had, can it?

Thanks for helping me through another year - geeeez it' s been 6 can you believe it?

Lotsa Love and Merry Xmas!

Love Mom

Thanks for your good wishes, "old" CPM ! Yep, if next yer dot any worse, I wouldn't be here to appreciate its horrors. Thanks for good wishes to me ; as for "yours" I don't have any of those left, though the new cat thanks you. May you and yours ( plenty of "your"s, it seems ? ) have an excellent Christmas and New Year, and especially Ne and yourself whose year has been rather eventful. 6 years, is it ? Eish !

Posted by: Blackbird | 2008-12-17

Yip may all you old regulars have a merry x-mas and a happy new year.

Reply to Blackbird