Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-12-19

Dear Low Low

I didnot post the " never let a man destroy your life"  because I was going thro need to worry! I have had men in my life before that made me behave like that and who i did my all for so when I got this on email and having read the latest postings though someone might find something useful in it.

So to this " anon"  person saying ' here we go again"  sorry, but I am quite happy at the moment and have been for quite a couple of months since moving back to G, so is Ne.

Sorry to dissapoint " anon" .

Low Low = I am glad that you have found someone too that has made you so happy - you and we all deserve it!

have a splendid xmas!

Posted by: Low low | 2008-12-19

CPM - thank God...was worried. It took a loooong time to make it work with G - I' m really happy that it' s working. You deserve it after all you had to put up with.
Luckily for me, Q - what a wonderful person, is supportive and willing to help me with my drinking problem. My second day at work without a hangover...I' ve never thought that there are good men out there. You would know just how much I love him if I am willing to let go of the biking, the shooters and my friend E.
Shows, life is full of surprises....  -)

Reply to Low low
Posted by: Nozi | 2008-12-19

Hi CP Mom, I read that posting and it acually made me cry, it explained my life to the T, it was sad and yes it' s true and unfortunately to some of us idiots does happen.
It was an eye opener and thanx you ever so much for sharing that with us because it' s made me realise that I am special and don' t need an abusive relationship and planning to move out and on with my life.
Have a super xmas and new year thanks a span.

Reply to Nozi