Question
Posted by: wonder | 2008/09/30

dear expert

firstly i apologize for asking this question as it has been raised on the site a couple of times already. I just need to know what penis size you consider when having intercourse, i feel that i am currently not satisfying my G.F. I' m about 15cm when erect.

You are absolutely normal in size. If you feel you are not satisfying her, you need to speak to her about it and ask her to give you feedback. You need to know what is pleasurable for her, and this may change from day to day - so treat each day as new (with some memory for what she has liked in the past) but don't be hurt if it doesn't work every time - you are just 50% of the story!

1
Posted by: A | 2008/09/30

I think your size is just perfect. I am 22cm when erected, not much bigger than you. And i sometimes get complains that i am hurting them. Maybe you should try some other positions with your gf.

Reply to A