Question

Dear Doc

I have a question for you...Does this sound like something you would say...(Get a hobby and focus less on your cat. Just let him be a cat for a day or two.) If you are having a bad day don’ t take it out on people that just want to know stuff cause you’ re the expert. if she irritated you, why don’ t you get a dif job, cause this is not for you then. one more thing... doesn’ t this imply to you also? ' By using this forum, you agree to refrain from aggressive or abusive behavior while Health24 is hosting you. You agree to refrain from using expletives, or in any way labeling any other user, or defaming any person or institution. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORUM.'  Just a question... I hope you have a wonderful Great day!!!! Your friendly friend- Anonymous

Dear Anon

You have a nice day too.

2
Posted by: Anon2 | 2009-09-18

The expert on this forum volunteers his service - it is not his job. I counted about 10 questions on the two posts about the kitten - and most of those questions should have been asked of the vet where the poster got the kitten. Cybervet answered them and then (by the third post) realised that the poster is either not paying attention or not bothering to talk to her own vet. He was not abusive, did not swear or insult her - he merely suggested that she broaden her interests and relax.

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Chill | 2009-09-17

Personally, I think the cvet maybe missed the fact that this is a very tiny kitten being handreared, and also that someone asked yesterday for some more details about the kitten.

Having said that (and quite frankly, specially for Hannah) it sure seems there are some short fuses around nowadays.......

Reply to Chill