Question
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009-03-12

Dear Doc

After lots of research and a promise I made, I found a place that will be able to help me. I' ll be seeing a lady there tomorrow at 14h30.

Cape Mental Health
(021) 447 9040

Maybe you can recommend it to other people looking for help too.

They also have a website capementalhealth.co.za and they are in Observatory in Cape Town.

I also have an appointment at FAMSA next week should this not help.

Hearty ongratulations, ZzZ --- I'm proud of you ! Thanks for the advice, which we've filed for later use, as you suggest And the FAMSA people are generally good, too. Keep in touch and let us know about your continuing progress

4
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-03-13

Dear Nony
One day you gona be down and out. I have been there myself. I dont wish it on my worst enemy. God help you.

ZzZ - I am very proud of you. Please keep us informed so that we can share your progress and soon full recovery. Good Luck and all the best. Hug Hug.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009-03-13

) nony at leat i got your attention...

Reply to ZzZ
Posted by: nony | 2009-03-13

u realy are an attention seeker!!!

Reply to nony
Posted by: jcat | 2009-03-12

Good for you. Sometimes we need to hit a really desperate place before we are able to admit that we really need help. It seems that for you, posting here yesterday might have gotten you to that point, and if you have come through that willing to take action, then I believe that what you said was worth articulating and that the forum has - once again - achieved it' s purpose.
Good luck for tomorrow' s appointment, and best wishes for a positive and happy future.
Regards,
jcat

Reply to jcat