Question
Posted by: Lady tirtie | 2011/03/28

Dear CyberShrink

is it possible that you would give me your e-mail address, I need your opinion but my letter is very long as I need enlightment that is life changing. I am seeing a therapist but I need second opinion.

Sorry, but this is not practical. I have retired from active practice. Try to edit down your letter, really severely, concentrating only on the main points, as that exercise in itself is often really useful for you ; and lets see if there's any useful comment I might be able to offer here

5
Posted by: To Lady tirtie | 2011/03/29

Maybe give us your e-mail address first

Reply to To Lady tirtie

Posted by: Unbelievable! | 2011/03/28

OH YES
Please give us your private email address, think how much we can save on our medical aid savings by obtaining a FREE second opinion!

Reply to Unbelievable!
Posted by: Y | 2011/03/28

You need enlightment?

Learn to spell and ask GOD. Don''t be deceived all good things come from the King of lights from above!

Reply to Y
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/28

Hi Lady Tirtie, Cybershrink dont display or give his personal email addres. Dont know if he is allowed to do that.

Post your letter here and dont be discourage in how long it may be.

Reply to Kasandra