Question
Posted by: Susie | 2008/06/24

Dear CS

I have just read your posting of your mother's passing. You have helped me with advice when I was divorcing an abusive husband and I will be forever be grateful to you for that and a lot of other advice I have had from you. Now, I wish I could help you in a time of need, but I am just me, and therefore I can only say: time will heal the pain that you are feeling now - you are in my thoughts and prayers. And thank you for the great job you do, even now during this difficult time.

Thank you so much, Susie and Shaz, for yo kind thoughts, which really do mean such a lot. She was an awsome woman, not only in my opinion, but in the view of almost everyone who knew her, even when she had grown frail and needy --- she still tried hard to make her visitors feel good.

1
Posted by: Shaz | 2008/06/24

Dearest CS

So sorry to hear about your mom! She sounded like an awesome woman! God bless!

Reply to Shaz