Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/19

deap heat side effects

I injured my back in April and have been using deap heat as an extra to physio. I use it most days and on those days only once a day usually in the evening when I know I won' t have to be very active. I' ve used deap heat over the years it' s not something new but lately I find that I feel nauseous after I apply it. Is it really linked to the deap heat and if so is this a common reaction?

Dear Anonymous
Deep heat can be absorbed through the skin - rather stop using it. You can use something like Voltaren instead but don't overdo it!