Question
Posted by: khadija | 2011/07/13

dealing with teens

pls advice dealing wth rebelious teen 14 yrs low self esteem

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

you don't give much information here, so all I can suggest is that you consider your teen seeing a psychologist as there is a good chance that the rebellious behaviour and the low self-esteem are linked in that they are engaging in what would be called "acting-out" behaviours i.e. the behaviour alerts you to their emotional distress.

2
Posted by: Lo | 2011/08/23

i have a cousin sister who is rebellious and she has a 1 year old but she''s not acting responsible at all for her child, we picked up that she was molested as a child but she doesn''t open up so we can help her instead she starts doing nasty things that she''s not suppose to do and giving older peole grieve. she''s completely out of control, please help

Reply to Lo
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/07/22

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert