Question
Posted by: D | 2008/05/30

Dealing with grief Att blue

Hi Blue

Cybershirnk once wrote that its isn't an awful thing to cry at times.
Crying all the time is self-indulgent but at the right time it is something worth sharing with others affected by a very sad situation.

A good surgeon doesn't weep into the wounds of others as she operates, but feels normally sad when things dont work out a she'd wishes.

To today is one of those day that i feel like having a good cry.
Crying over things that I've lost, and things that could have been
I have survived so much loss.
I always say that if you havent already you will lose someone that you you cant live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the BAD news is that you never completly get over the loss of a beloved person.
But THIS is also the good news.THEY LIVE forever in your heart.that doesnt seal back up.and you comethrough.
Its like having a broken leg, that still hurts when the waether its cold.- BUT I've learned to dance with a limp.

I to sometimes cry over things I've lost , and things that could have been.
But are all good cries.
I cry over my future , I cry over the fact that I struggle to fall pregnant ( TTC for 3 years now)regardless of the fact the gynea's cant find anything wrong with me.
How can i miss someone that i haven't met so much.
But Again. Ive learned tp dance with a limp.

Take care.
D

Thanks for sharing your very thoughtul and compassionate message, D And keep on dancing

1
Posted by: Blue | 2008/06/02

Hello D,
Thanks for your message, I appreciate it :-) Blue

Reply to Blue