Posted by: Desperate | 2008-12-04

Dealing with a Narcissist

Dear CS,

I need your advise... I am currently going through a divorce and my ex is a Nacissist...

As far as dealing with him and his tactics, do I use the agressive approach, which I understand will have some devastating effects as he knows how to play mind games and he continuously lies about me to other people and lies about the divorce.

Or should I do everything by the book... this is just prooving to be long and drawn out.

Please give me some advise on how to handle this evil monster?

The more you worry about him and his "tactics", the more power you give him over yourself. Act according to the book and give him no grounds to say bad things about you, so that anyone else who cares will see clearly that his lies are indeed lies. Don't make them appear to be true.

Posted by: Mimi... | 2008-12-05

Wena Funny - uDom wena!

The fact that you are worrying about him means you have already fallen into his trap. Be careful, focus and go by the book. Gud Luck!

Reply to Mimi...
Posted by: funny | 2008-12-04

why did you marry satan then?

Reply to funny