Posted by: Sue | 2009-05-22

Deaf dog and puppies

Hi Dr Vet
I have a deaf bitch she gave birth for the second time , the first was a singleton and did not survive , now this time she had five puppies , the puppies were all fine , this afternoon we found two dead puppies , is it becuase she lied on top of them ? , they are three days old ? should I take the other three away ? I want to fix her after these puppies but my heart is breaking and I dont want to loose more puppies - any advise ?

Dear Sue

I do not know what caused the deaths and I can only suggest that you consult your nearest vet who can have a look at your puppies and bitch.

Posted by: Fido | 2009-05-24

or you can ask on here, this vet will bitch for nothing.

Reply to Fido