Question

Dead Wifes Sister

Is your wife was deceased for 2 years. And her sister (similar age) was unmarried. And you both fancied each other, would you go ahead with a sexual relationship with her? She turns me on and I know she fancies me as we speak anything especially about sex

This is not unheard of; to some extent it makes sense that you are attracted to her too as she is likely to be like her sister in some ways! She is, however, also different and as long as these differences are acknowledged and she is still someone you might like to be with, then there should be no reason why this is not okay. Just beware, if it is just a fling and it ends, are you prepared to loose contact with your late wife's family (it may be that there are children who need to see their aunt/maternal grandparents)?Do be sensitive to other family member's reactions though...this could be a little tricky.

Claire - SASHA

8
Posted by: Sam | 2010/03/18

There is nothing wrong with this situation. Marriage vows state " til death do us part" . My aunt''s husband passed away when thier children were very young, she later married my passed uncle''s brother. I see nothing wrong with this, it''s not as if you are cheating...

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/03/18

Go for It

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

I don''t see a problem if you love her go for it, but if you are after sex dont do it with her, she might be in love with you for real and you can hurt her afterwards. Try and get another woman for sex there are a lot of hookers who can satisfy your sexual needs, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Doddy | 2010/03/17

Certainly, why not

Reply to Doddy
Posted by: Homer | 2010/03/17

Life goes on after death.....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/17

Do you think your deceased wife would approve?

If yes, then go for it. If no, find someone else as there are so many single woman out there.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Gia | 2010/03/17

I don''t think it''s right... are you sure she wants a sexual relationsip with you? She might just be making conversation.

Reply to Gia
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist